Pages

Wednesday 30 July 2014

Running


Cyrus Running from Team 4 Pes on Vimeo.

I learnt that if you run you have to have lots of stamina. It means you have lots of energy and you can run from one place to another without stopping. Some of the athletes who do this event are Nick Willis, who represents New Zealand and Asbel Kiprop, who represents Kenya. I picked these two athletes because Nick willis runs for New Zealand and he has successfully won gold, silver and bronze medals across a range of competitions. I picked Asbel Kiprop because he represents Kenya and Kenya is the best at 800 meter running!

For running you have to have the right shoes and the right clothes because if you wear heavy shoes and clothes you can not win the race. There are lots of running events like 100 meters, 200, and 800 meters. For the 800 meter run David Rudisha holds the world record of 1:40:91 and the Olympic record of 1:40:91.

Please leave some feed back so I know what I have to fix! :)

1 comment:

  1. hi Cyrus I see that there were no country there were just man. I like that you number them all. The think I really liked is that background you did it had lot's of details

    ReplyDelete