Pages

Tuesday 2 July 2013

Jay Ninja of lightning


Title: Jay Ninja of lightning

Author: Greg Farshtey

Characters (Jay,his team,lightning

Setting ( on the ship

What was the problem? samukai had finally stolen three of the four weapons of spinjitzu

What was the solution? jay and his friends were unable to pursue

Was there a plot twist? they do not have their weapons

My favourite part of the book was?

If I could change the ending it would end like this? they could not get their weapons book

Would I read this book again?yes

Illustrate your favourite scene in the story.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Cyrus,
    This story sounds pretty cool to read. What was your favourite part of the story?

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Cyrus,
    Can you give me the book so I can read it JUST KIDDING. Any way great picture(:

    ReplyDelete