Pages

Thursday 14 August 2014

Swimming

Source: Wikipedia

For my DLO I had to choose an events at the commonwealth. I pick swimming because I like to swim. I chose a swimmers to be in my DLO, I chose Michael Jamieson. Michael Jamieson got silver medal in the 20 meter backstroke at the commonwealth games.

For the 100 meter swimming Ryan Cochrane got silver for canada in the commonwealth games. For swimming you have to have the right gear if you don't have the right gear you cannot win the race. The gear you need a swimsuit and for the ladies a swimming hat.

For swimming there are lots of differents ways to swim like Freestyle: 50 m, 100 m, 200 m, 400 m, 800 m, 1500 m and Backstroke: 50 m, 100 m, 200 m and breaststroke: 50 m, 100 m, 200 m.
A long course pool, the Royal Commonwealth Pool was designed by John Richards of RMJM construction began in 1967, costing $3.84 million. In January 1970, the pool was completed in time for the year's Commonwealth Games, and used again in the 1986 games. Please leave me some feed back so I know what to fix and make it better.


No comments:

Post a Comment