Pages

Tuesday 2 September 2014

My Na And My Mum

My nan is not like other nan’s i've met , she loves to cook, play cards and loves to watch The Voice, American Idol and The X-Factor . She is strong like hulk and soft like a rabbit. My nan is really busy when both of my baby cousin comes over, she has to cook their food and feed it to them  and put them to sleep.If I can scale my na from 1 to 10 10 being the best and 1 not the best I will give her a 10 because she is the best at what she does.


My mum I really don’t know that much about because she goes to work when we are at school and finishes work when we are sleep. I see her in the morning when she drops us off to school and on sunday when we go to church. When my mum goes to church I go to sunday with my brother and sister so we don’t see her for 1 hours all more. If I can scale my na from 1 to 10 10 being the best and 1 not the best I will give her 9 because I never see here everyday if I did I would of gave her a 10.


1 comment:

  1. Well done with this short story Cyrus! My favourite sentence is where you described your Nana and used similes to describe how she is strong but also soft. I wonder where else you could write similar sentences because they make your story much more exciting to read.

    ReplyDelete