Pages

Monday 4 November 2013

Kelly Saves




On one sunny Sunday morning kelly went riding on her four wheel bike .Kelly went with her Dad to the shed to milk the cows. Kelly's Dad told Kelly to get the hose and wish the floor and that will be your last job for today.


Kelly has finish all jobs but suddenly she heard a whisper “help help.” Kelly did not know at first but now she does it was a sheep calling for help. Kelly went to look around for the sheep but she could not find it.


Kelly went to tell her Dad if he has seen any sheep, Kelly’s Dad replied “ yeah I saw one at the paddock” thanks Dad said Kelly. Going super fast on her four wheel bike to save the sheep it was Kelly. Kelly could see the sheep being chased by a Huntaway dog. Kelly chased the dog away and took the sheep back to the shed.


The sheep went to the shed happy and safe and Kelly went home happy at she has saved a sheep from a dog. So Kelly and the sheep lived happily ever after.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cryus! My name is Kayla Szymanski and I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I am in a computer class named EDM310 and I have been assigned your blog for this week. It is so exciting to see you learning through your blog. I read your about me part and your classroom learning environment seems awesome. Your description of your classroom makes me want to go back in time and learn the way you get too. Your blog post/story was very interesting, did you make it up? I loved the way you incorporated the four-wheeler chasing part. I ride four-wheelers all of the time and this part made me more engaged in your story. You have great writing skills, keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done son keep it up

    ReplyDelete